Friday, March 14, 2014

...interesting site of the week.


You know you've always wanted to. You've always wanted to write in llama. That's right, like the animal. You wanted to type and have llamas form the words. Well now you can! Just head over to llamafont.com and type away!


If you need something a little more interactive, expressive and artistic, you can try incredibox.com. It's a...I'm not sure how to describe it, but have a bunch of random...people that you dress up make a rhythm for you. Just try it already, you'll love it, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Went to the website for Llama fonts and it was hilarious. I had a bit of fun and copied a llama font message to the hubby. Let's see if he can read it. Funny!!! I didn't spend too much time on the llama font, however, the incredibox.com website was very interesting. Spent about an hour composing a rhythm.
    It's interesting how there are sites out there that I have never even heard of. Now, I'm wondering what other interesting sites are out there that I could be using. I have seen llama fonts on posters, and often wondered how I could create my own message. I never would have even thought to google "llama fonts."
    Anyway, had a good wasted time with these sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The llama font was hilarious! It wasn't what I expected where it's an actually llama being the letters. It was funny!!! I totally enjoyed the extra giggle. The internet sure amazes me nonstop where the possibility of an existence of the most random websites is endless. It was good to read this article, sure is interesting how what else is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed using these websites, they made me laugh. I cannot believe someone out there spent their time putting those websites together. I'm pretty sure I will visit it again to show my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. The llama font is so cute! I have never had the notion to spell my name in llama, but I guess today was my day. Incredibox was a little bit weird for my taste but the concept is really cool.

    ReplyDelete