Monday, May 12, 2014

The future of this blog.


Just a quick note to anyone who may be interested - although commenting will obviously no longer be required (Sunday was the last day comments counted towards your grade), I will continue to make posts and you are welcome to follow along or even comment if you are so inclined; everyone is welcome! The 419 scam / Apple-password entry below is the first post-class post to start off the summer.

If you need to get in touch with me, if you have a tech-related question you'd like to ask or need more info on something, you can contact me through my NSC email address, but not Canvas as I won't be checking that after Wednesday.

Either way, it was a wonderful semester, a great class, and a pleasure to have you all be part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment