Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm considering switching to a Wordpress site - opinions?

If anyone is still out there, I have set up a WordPress version of this site and am soliciting opinions on it. If you're unfamiliar, WordPress is simply another blogging platform, similar to Blogger (the one that powers this page).

WordPress, however, is much more advanced and offers a lot more flexibility and control, although it is also much more involved to administer. However, I decided to give it a try and see what I could do. The site can be found at http://is301atnsc.wordpress.com/, and it is running one of about 200 different themes, which could easily be changed if response is negative. Anyway, if you are so inclined, leave a comment either here or there, or you can email me directly, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment